Some DJI products carry a warranty of 6 or 12 months against any manufacturing defects from the date of installation. In case there are any defects in any component, subsystem, or unit, the same will be repaired/replaced by us as per warranty policies, without any additional cost to the End User, within 7 days from the date such defect is brought to its’ notice and is confirmed as a defect .
The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is normal used, as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number.
Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Any unauthorized software or hardware modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite of the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an unauthorized app or software.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
|WARRANTY PERIOD OF MAIN PARTS*|
|Main Controller||12 Months|
|Gimbal and Camera||6 Months|
|Vision Positioning System||6 Months|
|Propulsion system(excluding propellers)||6 Months|
|Remote Controller||12 Months|
|Battery||6 Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times|
|Battery Charging Hub||6 Months|
*Warranty period may vary in some products. Please refer to the manufacturer warranty policies.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS (AMC)
Annual Maintenance Contracts are available from Indian Drone Store when the warranty period of the end-user nears expiry. Please contact our firm for information regarding the same, providing us with billing and dispatch details of the product.